Become a Member
|Membership in the Headwaters Builders Association can mean many things to many different people. The only requirement is that you be a company engaged in construction or a construction related field, have a good business reputation and be willing to abide by the Code of Ethics of the Headwaters and Wisconsin Builders Association.
Associate members are those engaged in any trade or industry related to or having an interest in the construction of dwellings in the Northwoods. This membership category has all the rights and privileges extended to builder members.
Join the Headwaters Builders Association and be a part of the most progressive voice of the building industry in Northern Wisconsin.
Code of Ethics
The members of this Association shall be limited to those persons and firms who shall subscribe to the following code of ethics:
Members of the Headwaters Builders Association believe and affirm that:
- Home ownership can and should be within reach of every American family.
- American homes should be well designed, well constructed and well located in attractive communities with education, recreation, religious and shopping facilities accessible to all.
- American homes should be built under the free American enterprise system.
To achieve these goals, we pledge allegiance to the following principles and policies:
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customer, our community and our country.
- Honesty is our guiding business policy.
- Health, safety and sanitation standards in compliance with applicable building codes shall be built into every home.
- All members shall deal fairly with their respective employees, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and customers.
- As members of a progressive industry we encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, new building equipment and improved methods of home financing to the end that every home purchased may get the greatest value possible for every dollar.
- All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
- We hold inviolate the free enterprise system and the American way of life. We pledge our support for our fellow members, our local, state and national Associations and all related industries concerned with the preservation of legitimate rights and freedoms.
We assume these responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that they are part of our obligation as members of the Headwaters Builders Association.